Okay so you might have swung by the blog today so see what’s happening with chapter 6. And you have found nothing. I apologise as I discovered something, something magical and mesmerising. A little show called My So-Called Life. I started watching last night and 24 hours later I have 4 episodes to go and no blog or podcast to speak of. I humbly apologise and beg forgiveness as this is something beyond my control. This is not an addiction I can kick until I am done.
Reasons I am wrapped up in My So-Called Life love –
- The fact that they can’t refer to Jordan Cattalano as Jordan. Perfection.
- Ricky, his calmness and rationality is something that is a wonder to behold.
- Jared Leto’s eyes (before he decided to be an elderly emo band wannabe)
- Sharon, I hated her in the beginning for being so conversative but I love her more with every Angela and (especially) Rayanne conversation.
- Jason Katims – he’s worked on three of my fave shows now – MSCL, FNL and Roswell.
- The school dance with the Brian voice over, Jordan’s arrival and Ricky/Delia dance.
- Danielle the little sister looked familiar and I finally figured it out, she was Tina on Greek – the girl that gave Rusty crabs lol.
On that note I need to scamper off and watch some more to put an end to the addiction. Sorry and goodbye.